Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Page County Fair Time!!

I couldn't wait to take Tyler back to my hometown for his first trip to the Page County Fair! We spent two days with my family so we could enjoy more great fair food (Classic Taco Barn tacos), see more 4-H livestock (watched the Beef and rabbit shows), My Mom and I spend almost 2 hours looking over all the 4-H exhibits while Tyler took a nap, and Friday night Tyler enjoyed the carnival!

We got Tyler a giant pickle and a slice of pizza for dinner, but he was so excited to ride the carousel and the train (he could see them from our table) that he took a few bites of the pickle and then he was off to bigger and better adventures - and there was NO stopping him!



While we were in Clarinda, my Grandpa Geer took Tyler out for another tractor ride!

I'm not sure which of the 3 of them enjoyed the 4-wheeler ride more!!

Here is a video of Tyler enjoying his first Pony Ride...

1 comment:

  1. Love the 4-wheeler picture! What great experiences for Tyler!

    ReplyDelete