Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas at Our House

After all the family celebrations, we told Santa to come to our house on Sunday night the 26th so we could be home. We have been reading lots of books about Santa Claus, so Tyler was all excited about leaving cookies and milk for Santa and checking his stocking. I should say, he was excited until he realized that Santa was getting cookies and he was not. So, we had to make a "cookie before bedtime" compromise. That soothed him over until the next morning when he again fussed because Santa had eaten "his" cookies!

Adam took the week off between Christmas and New Year's, so we had a relaxing Monday morning to open gifts. Between my cold and my pregnancy I didn't even remember until later that week that we had not given Tyler all the gifts I wrapped for him. I had hidden them - who knows where or why! Adam came to my rescue and found them on the office file cabinet!! So we had a 2nd round of gift opening! No wonder Tyler now asks us each day to open more presents!! No, if I can just remember where I put Adam's other stocking stuffer......

No comments:

Post a Comment