Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back Home

I agreed to help co-direct our church's VBS one year ago...before I knew I would be due with Hannah the exact same week as VBS was scheduled to happen this year! I made it to 2 nights of VBS and then stayed home one night, and by the 4th night of VBS I was in the hospital.

On the day we came home from the hospital, we found these 3 giant banners posted outside our garage with notes from all the VBS kids and adults with messages like "It's a Girl" and "Happy birthday Hannah." It was wonderful to come home to - that and my father-in-law mowed our yard for us!
The first weekend we were home my family came to visit and make meals for us. Here is Aunt Emily, Hannah, Tyler, cousin Kelsey & Aunt Betsy.
Cousin Kelsey seeing her new baby girl cousin for the first time.
Grandpa Howard holding Hannah for first time
Grandpa with his THREE grandkids
First bath at home

No comments:

Post a Comment