Sunday, July 10, 2011

Swimming at Camp

We got invited to join the camp staff at the Iowa 4-H Center for their pool party before their 4th of July break. I took the kids so Tyler could swim with the staff and everyone could see Hannah - and I also got to see several returning camp staff, familiar faces, and old friends again.
It was a really hot day. Hannah tried to stay cool in the shade while Tyler swam.
A couple of very patient camp staff spent some of their precious free time to help Tyler swim. Leslie was one of these wonderful people!
Going down the BIG water slide
Hannah and I got a photo with Abbie Parker.
She is the new camp director who took over for me when I left.
Hannah had had enough of her car seat so we found her a spot in the shade where we could keep an eye on her and the breeze would cool her off while I tried to convince Tyler to get out of the pool so he could go home for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment