Saturday, February 4, 2012

November 2011

Since I am way behind in my posts, I thought I would try to get caught up on this snowy Saturday morning. Here are some photos of our photos from November...

The Iowa 4-H Camp (where I used to work) had a "wear your camp t-shirt" so we took this one and posted it to their site.
Hanging out, cuddling on the couch, and watching TV
My Mom has saved some of the clothes I wore when I was little. I put Hannah in some of them and tried to pose her to look like my baby photos in the same outfits so I could compare them. The photos turned out cute - she was patient with me until nap time. But the baby photos of mine I scanned in are on my mom's computer still. Hannah is 5 months old in these photos.





How Tyler spends his mornings at home

No comments:

Post a Comment