Saturday, June 9, 2012

April 2012 At A Glance


Trying to enjoy a cold & rainy VIESHEA Parade in Ames

Hannah enjoyed water babies more each time
More of Tyler's swimming lessons. His teacher was a former 4-H camp counselor. He told her "My Mom says I have to like you because you worked at camp!" Which is NOT how I said it.
The Boone Y held an egg decorating session and an Easter egg hunt that we attended. Tyler was protective of his decorated eggs!


 Easter weekend we traveled down to Clarinda for the egg hunt, time at my grandparent's house, church and dinner with the family. The kids had fun playing with animals at Orscheln's too. Hannah loved petting the bunny, ducks & chicks. Tyler walked the bunny down the aisles of the store and told me the bunny was saying, "Wow, I've never seen this before!" And he probably hadn't! :)
 
 
 
 Tyler climbed in the chicken coop and pretended to be a chicken! :)
 Toast & Smiles
 Photos on a hike up the hill behind my grandparent's house.
 Easter Egg hunt - the chase is on! Tyler & his cousin Kelsey.
 
 Creek walk
Tractor ride with great uncle Lyle
 So, my in-laws were came to stay with us the last weekend of April. I was trying to decide what to make for dinner and remembered that I had a turkey in the deep freeze, but I had never cooked a turkey before! Adam and I looked up recipes and had several days to let it thaw. Our teamwork went well and everyone was pretty happy with how it all turned out!
Hannah got her first official haircut/trim from Grandma Linda in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment