Saturday, June 9, 2012

Little Bit of Everything from May 2012

 Clifford the Big Red Dog visited the Ericson Public Library in Boone in May and we got to see him. Hannah was very excited. Tyler took a bit more to warm up then I just missed getting a photo of him hugging Clifford.
Hannah turned 11 months old in May and learned to walk about that same time. Since then she has discovered the delights of the backyard sandbox and water table.

She is also quicker to chase the cats around and quicker to follow big brother too. Tyler will walk away and then turn to see Hannah right beside him again and say, "Hey, where did you come from?"
 Boyhood Spring Delights
#1: Giant hotdog after playing T-ball in the backyard and helping Mom plant flowers
 #2: Finding a toad in your back yard and inviting it to play with you all afternoon
 My birthday was on May 10th and after leaving the kids at Grandma's so Adam and I could go out for dinner & a movie - this is the reaction I got when we came home. They both tried to give me huge kisses at the same time. It's good to be so loved!
My Mom celebrated her birthday on May 13th and Tyler sang to her before she blew the candles out on her Medifast brownie.
 I have been on Take Shape For Life - a weight loss program using the Medifast meals since February. I have already lost 50 pounds and fit back into the dress I wore 8 years ago to my bridal shower! If you want to see the transformation I will post my before photo below from February.
 

2 comments: